Sales Administrator working for the prestigious Land Rover & Hyundai
brands you will be an integral part of the administration division
ensuring the department operates efficiently thorough the accurate and
timely processing of sales related administrative processes.
In a customer first environment, you will be ensuring that all
queries are answered effectively, first time by carefully following
You will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Enjoys following processes with a strong record of accomplishment of entering information correctly first time.
- Can update and maintain databases, ensuring that Data Protection procedures are adhered to.
- Can report on Sales KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Respond to any internal and external queries effectively, whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Ideally you will have:
- Sales Administration experience in a face to face environment
- Experience working in a retail environment, ideally automotive industry, not essential
Working for the Land Rover & Hyundai retailer network, you will
receive full product training and have the ability to progress in your
role through your career pathway.
To receive further information regarding this exciting opportunity and our prestigious brand, please "APPLY NOW"
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000.00 per year