Jess has worked for us since 2016 and plays a key role within the sales department. We've asked some questions to help you get to know her more.
- What are your hobbies?
Exploring new places to walk with my Dougie dog – she’s the best! I also love to draw, although I don’t make enough time to do it at the moment.
- What’s your favourite song and why?
Driving home for Christmas – if you know me, you’ll know that Christmas is my favourite time of year!
- What is your favourite part of your job?
Catching up with all of my lovely customers.
- Who is your biggest admiration and why?
Jessica Cox, her level of determination is incredible.
- If you could have any car, what would it be and why?
The V8 Defender 90, no explanation required, just watch the video below and see why.
- What are you most proud of and why?
Managing to get through lockdown without getting food poisoning. My cooking isn’t the best, sincerely missing the hospitality trade at the moment haha!
- What inspires you?
Anyone who has a positive mindset.
- What is your ultimate life goal?
To live a happy and healthy life.
- What are you looking forward to most when the lockdown is over?
Booking a trip to Rick Steins in Padstow (if you haven’t been here, you must, it's lovely) to go on beautiful coastal walks & eat delicious food with a glass of wine or two.