- What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are bike riding, farming, DIY and going for walks with my family.
- What’s your favourite song?
I grew up listening to Prodigy so all their songs are my favourites!
- What is your favourite part of your job?
Talking to customers and making sure they have the best possible experience when visiting our retailer
- Who is your biggest admiration and why?
My Father, he's had so much determination and drive to get what he wanted in life. He built his way up from nothing to being a successful business owner with a great family around him.
- If you could have any car, what would it be and why?
It would have to be a 1968 Dodge Charger. One of my favourite films is Bullet with Steve McQueen and the car chase. I love old American V8 muscle cars!
- What are you most proud of and why?
I’m most proud of my family, I have a wonderful partner and two superb boys.
- What inspires you?
Having the ability to work in a great place during the week and being outdoors at the farm on the weekend brings a massive sense of wellbeing.
- What is your ultimate life goal?
To enjoy life to the full and to make sure my family have the best possible life I can give them.
- What's been the best thing about coming out of lockdown?
Being able to socialise again and being able to do activities with my family that we have missed out on for the last two years.