Introducing Vicky Law, our Aftersales Coordinator at Shukers Aberystwyth. We've asked some questions to help you get to know her more.
- What are your hobbies?
My main hobby is rallying, where I spectate and compete. I have also just finished restoring a classic Mini with my partner.
- What’s your favourite song and why?
I have so many songs that I like but I would have to say anything by the Black Eyed Peas.
- What is your favourite part of your job?
I enjoy meeting and talking to new customers every day.
- Who is your biggest admiration and why?
Stacey Solomon, I am a bit of a clean freak so her ‘Tap to Tidy’ book gives me a lot of inspiration.
- If you could have any car, what would it be and why?
Lime Green MK2 Focus RS, I’m a proper Ford girl.
- What are you most proud of and why?
Relocating to Wales and buying our first home. It was very stressful buying a house during the lockdown and not seeing my family for 6 months.
- What inspires you?
Living life to the fullest. Aiming to go travelling one day.
- What is your ultimate life goal?
To drive my father’s MK2 Escort on a Welsh road rally.